Titling it Up

 My group is only a few steps away from finishing. Today, I need to add titles to my film. In order to do this, my group set up a meeting date. It was decided that my group meet Friday after school. So I got home and printed out the order of needed titles. Once I got with my group it was decided that each title had to have a name. So my group went one by one, deciding what to put for each title. After this, my group needed to see which title design will be used. In order to do this, each one of my groupmates created their own design. After every one of my groupmates made their design, each one was compared. My group decided that Sofia made the best design. So Sofia used her design to test it out on my Final Task, and it looked great. But before anything was done, I recommend that my group look at www.watchthetitles.com. This website gave me some insight into what my titles should look like. It helped me know where the titles should be on the screen. I also did something that nobody thought of. I viewed my AS-level final task to see how the titles were arranged. All these tools gave me and my group inspiration and ideas on how the titles should look. Then it was as easy as using the editing software to insert the titles into the Film. I am now yet another step closer to being complete with my Final Task.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thriller Genre Research

Intro Blog- Back Again!

Final Music Video