Music Permission

Today I went on the search of what song I should use for my Final Task. I found a song I feel would fit well. It is a song that I feel will build suspense in those who listen to it. The name of the song is "Lurking in the Shadows". Now I have a great song in mind to use on my final task. But I need to get permission. This song was on youtube so I did some searching in the description of the video. In the description was the creator's email. The creator specifically said to contact them about using their song. I went to gmail.com and wrote up an email. I started off by getting straight to the point. The point is I would like to use their song and wanted permission to use it in my video. I specified that the video was for educational purposes. I also specified that it will be submitted to AICE. I included in the email that I will give them credit in the video if given permission to use their song. I would give this credit in one of my required titles in my final task. I am awaiting a response. I will need to repeat this process for other songs. This image is the exact email I sent. Overall it is was a productive day for me in getting closer to completing my Final Task.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for my Music Video

Other Information

Comparing Le Jetee, the short, and 12 Monkeys, the full-length movie