Finished With My Final Task

My Final Task is complete. It took me a lot of work. I had the help of my great groupmates. It took me months to complete. My teachers also helped me tremendously. I asked plenty of questions and they helped me as much as they could. While it may have been stressful at times, I ended up having a blast. I also learned a lot more. This has been not only a great school learning experience but a great life experience. I got better at scheduling myself and working with strict deadlines. I feel as if it came out great. I was able to check off the lists I made. These lists had all the requirements of what our final task needed. I watched through my Final Task and checked everything off. I had all the required angles and shots needed. One last watch and now I am ready to embed it. Now almost all of the hard work is done. Next, I need to finish my CCR. This will help me reflect on my Final Task. The CCR will also allow me to be creative . Overall my Final Task was very successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film Package for Wrongdoings

Hearing it Now

Comparing Le Jetee, the short, and 12 Monkeys, the full-length movie