Hearing it Now

 Putting audio into the movie. That was my group's goal today. I suggested that I and my groupmates meet up in study hall to work on inserting audio into my film. My group already knows what songs are going to be inserted into the film. I must make sure that these songs fit each scene, based on context. The music needs to make sense essentially. I and my group's previous planning really helped here. Since I already researched multiple songs, it is more than likely that they will make sense in my film. So once I got situated, my group huddled around Sofia's computer. Scene by scene she went and added music. While she was doing this, Beckett and I were giving suggestions and listening along. It was all sounding amazing. Study hall had ended and my group got through about almost half of the process. But this was not to worry. Me, Sofia, and Beckett had the same 4th period that day. And ever so conveniently, in that period there was free time to work on my final task. So my group once again huddled around Sofia's computer and got listening again. The process was breezing by and I see my Final Task formulating right in front of me. It was about to be complete. The music was added and now all that awaits my Final task are a few finishing touches.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thriller Genre Research

Intro Blog- Back Again!

Final Music Video