Mashing It Together

Welcome back to another day. This day is more editing. Last class, I cut up all the clips that are needed for my short film. This was a very tedious process. But today I need to insert all these clips into the editing software. This is so that my group can start to edit it all. I can see my film coming together right before my eyes. The first step was to put all of the clips into the editing software. It took about 10 minutes to load them all into the software. Now I am ready. Ready for what you may ask. I am ready to sit down and put them all in the right order. This may not sound like much, but there is another step that I must do. That is to add transitions. I needed to make sure that these clips flowed together correctly. To do this I used the help of technology. Technology being my editing software. It easily gave me so many options to have the clips flow together. I sat and experimented with many of the options and I thought that it turned out great. I had Beckett watch the film over and he suggested a few slight changes. So I and him did these changes and now it looks great. My film was almost complete. After I and my group add some titles and music, it should be good to go. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thriller Genre Research

Intro Blog- Back Again!

Final Music Video