My first viewers

Today was exciting for me. Today is the first time someone else is going to lay eyes on my short film. Honestly, I am more nervous than excited. I asked my psychology teacher to watch my short film. I feel as if I chose the right person to be my first viewer. My psychology teacher is a special person. She is very smart and understanding. But what is most important is that she is honest. I went up to her and inquired about her watching my film. But she warned me that she would be honest. This is exactly what I want from someone giving me advice. I sat down next to her while my film played. I told her to not answer any questions while it played. I also did not say anything. This is because I will not be able to answer everyone's questions when they watch it. The film should make sense without any further explanation. That is the entire point of having someone else watch my film. After she watched it, she did indeed have some questions and areas where we could improve. She said that the storyline made sense, but the titles and transition could use some cleaning up. I took note of what she said and will address this tomorrow with my group.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thriller Genre Research

Intro Blog- Back Again!

Final Music Video