I and my group still have not come up with a concrete name for the Final Task short film. In order to resolve this, I called our group together and brought up the idea. After some discussion, my group came up with a shortlist of what the name of the film could be. One name that I brought was "Wrongdoings". My idea for this was to keep it short and conspicuous. This was in order to keep my Film in line with the mystery genre. A short name that would make the audience wonder could connotate a mystery. That is at least what I believed. My groupmates did not agree. They believed that my idea was not the best. So in response, I asked a question of my one. I asked them what they thought the name of the Film should be. They gave me some ideas. In my honest opinion, I did not quite see their suggestions as fit. I brought up the idea that we can use the internet to our advantage. The internet gave me some good advice that I was able to share with my group. A list of guidelines such as...
Comments
Post a Comment